DH Lawrence 1885 - 1930
Nottingham Trent University
The Trent Tower overlooks the beautiful grounds of Nottingham University.
The Trent building, and tower, were named after Lord Trent, (Sir Jesse Boot - founder of Boots Chemists),
who donated the land to build the University. It is near this point that the statue of D.H. Lawrence stands.
The D.H. Lawrence Statue
This life size statue of D.H. Lawrence, can be found outside the Law and Social Sciences building.
© Copyright - The images, and also the textual content of this site, must not be copied for use in any other website, or publication, without written consent. Gavin Gillespie.